Joensuun Dieselhuolto Oy is committed to protecting the privacy of our users on our website, in accordance with the Personal Data Act (523/1999), the Act on the Protection of Privacy in Electronic Communications (516/2004) and other applicable legislation.
Joensuun Dieselhuolto Oy
Kuurnankatu 13, 80100 Joensuu
Name of the register
Joensuun Dieselhuolto Oy customer register
Data content and regular sources of data
Information in the customer register can be obtained through customer relationship, from Joensuu Dieselhuolto Oy’s website (contact form) and from publicly available online sources. Data collection takes place in available network technologies, third-party services and as a result of visitors activities.
The personal information that we collect from the users when using the site includes the information necessary for the processing of personal data. For example, we can collect the following information:
- Contact information, such as name, address, e-mail address and phone number
- Vehicle registration number
Purpose of use
We can process your personal information for the following purposes:
- Communication related to the site and services, customer relationship management;
- Providing, developing, improving and protecting the site and our services;
- User-specific site personalization and advertising targeting;
- Site analysis and statistics;
- Market research and electronic direct marketing in accordance with the Personal Data Act and the Act on the Protection of Privacy in Electronic Communications;
- Preventing and investigating misuse;
- Protecting site rights and / or property; and
- Other similar uses
A cookie is usually a small text file that your internet browser stores on your device to identify and re-authenticate the user. The text file contains a small amount of information that the internet server can read when you visit the next page on the same page. We always respect the privacy of our users, and never save personalized information on cookies. It is not possible to identify a user through cookies.
We use a third-party cookies, which allow the use of third-party extensions on the site. These cookies are set by Google Tag Manager and Analytics, DoubleClick, and Facebook. Social media cookies are used to identify a user in social media services so that he can, for example, press a button to navigate to the Facebook page. These cookies can also be used for targeted advertising.
Cookies can collect, for example, the following information:
- user’s IP address;
- time of day;
- used pages and their time;
- browser type, your terminal’s operating system;
- from which web site the user has accessed the Site; and
- which of the servers and domains the user has accessed to the Site
- the site may also include cookies for third parties such as measurement and tracking services. Third parties can place cookies on your device when you visit our site.
Preventing cookies and targeted advertising
In the browser settings, you can also set a status that tells you about the cookie you want to save, and then you can either approve or reject the cookie.
For more information about cookies and the safe use of online services, please visit Finnish Communications Regulatory Authority’s website.
Learn more about targeting advertising targeting on Your Online Choices website.
Regular disclosure of data
We will not disclose personal information for direct marketing purposes or to third parties. Customer information is kept at least for the duration of the customer relationship and for up to three years after the termination of customer relationship. Information provided through the site may be disclosed to the authorities in the event that the law or our advantage so requires.
Principles of securing the register
Personal data is kept confidential. Access to the registry is only available to members of the staff who need the information in their duties. Computer network and hardware of the controller and its potential IT partners where the registry is located, are protected by a firewall and other necessary technical measures.
You have the right to inspect the information you have in our registry, the right to claim for incorrect information, and otherwise rely on your rights guaranteed by the Personal Data Act.
At your request, we correct or remove any defective, unnecessary, incomplete or outdated information for the purpose of processing. To use the above mentioned rights, please contact our customer service at email@example.com.